Affordable Pest Control Termite Treatment
Treat & Prevent Termite Infestations
Affordable Pest Control treats termite infestations quickly, affordably, and effectively. We will do an inspection, find the source of the problem, and treat it - as many times as needed to eradicate the problem completely.Free Termite Inspection
If you have a infestation in your home, it’s important to act quickly to prevent further damage to your property.
At Affordable Pest Control, we offer fast, affordable, and effective termite treatment services to help eliminate termite infestations and protect your home from costly damage.
At Affordable Pest Control, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service and support. Our team of experts to helping you protect your home from termites and other pests, and we are always available to answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to schedule a termite inspection or more about our termite treatment services.
Affordable Termite Treatments
Termite Treatment Plans Tailored To You
Need help fast? Affordable Pest Control offers a Flex Plan, allowing you to treat your unwanted pest problems as they come.
starting from$120per service
- Affordable pest control treatments when you need them: one time or as needed.
- No Commitments
- Treatment includes interior, exterior and garage for crawling insects.
Affordable Pest Control's VIP Pest Control Service Plan provides you with our highest level of service year-round.
starting from$40per month
- Initial comprehensive interior, exterior and garage inspection and treatment (including de-webbing).
- 12 Scheduled Monthly Treatments per Year
- Guaranteed protection for as long as you keep your plan.
Affordable Pest Control's Concierge Service Plan offers bi-monthly pest control services to keep your home free from unwanted pests.
starting from$70per service
- Initial comprehensive interior, exterior and garage inspection and treatment (including de-webbing).
- Six (6) Scheduled Treatments - Every other month, year round.
- Guaranteed protection between services for as long as you keep your plan.
Affordable Termite Services
Protect Your Home from Termites
Stop Termites Before They Start
With your routine service, APC inspects your property to identify issues, including possible termite infestations.
Mitigate Termite Damage
Termites cost property owners over $5 billion dollars in property damage annually, call (480) 907-7913 today!
Evaluate & Identify
The first step is for us to inspect your home, inside and out, to create a pest control treatment plan tailored to your specific needs. We'll review this plan with you and get started.
Protect & Double Check
We will start by treating the inside and outside of your home, removing spiderwebs, and checking for areas of concern. We'll alert you of any concerns and game plan how to resolve them together - such as cleaning up debris, sealing off potential entry points, and so on.
Wait & Watch
After your service is complete, you may see some increased pest activity. This is normal as we disturbed their homes and hiding places. You can always report this to our team to see if a retreat is necessary (free of charge, of course).
Although we offer one time services, our customers find the most success with bi-monthly (every other month) or monthly service. Routine pest control is the best way to ensure that you don't have ongoing pest issues down the road.
Frequently Asked Questions
During a termite inspection, it is not always possible to find all termites, especially if they are hidden or have not yet caused visible damage. However, a professional pest control service will conduct a thorough inspection of your property to detect any potential termite activity and identify areas where termites are likely to be present.
The inspection will typically involve a visual examination of the exterior and interior of your home, including the foundation, walls, roof, and other areas where termites are likely to be found. The inspector may also use specialized equipment, such as moisture meters, infrared cameras, or borescopes, to detect hidden termite activity.
However, it’s important to note that even the most thorough termite inspection cannot guarantee that all termites have been detected. Subterranean termites, for example, can live underground and enter buildings through hidden access points, making them difficult to detect until significant damage has already been done.
If you suspect you have a termite infestation, it’s important to contact a professional pest control service as soon as possible to inspect your property and determine the best course of action to prevent further damage. Regular inspections by a professional can also help detect potential termite activity before it becomes a serious problem.
Preventing a termite infestation in Arizona requires a combination of proactive measures and regular inspections by a professional pest control service. Here are some tips for preventing a termite infestation:
- Keep wood away from your home: Avoid storing wood, mulch, or other cellulose-based materials near your home as they can attract termites.
- Keep your home dry: Termites are attracted to moisture, so repair any leaks or water damage in your home and ensure proper drainage around the foundation.
- Regularly inspect your home: Regularly inspect your home for any signs of termite activity, such as mud tubes, discarded wings, or wood damage.
- Seal entry points: Seal any cracks or crevices in your home’s foundation, walls, or roof to prevent termites from entering.
- Use termite-resistant materials: When building or renovating your home, consider using termite-resistant materials such as concrete or steel.
- Schedule regular termite inspections: Even if you don’t see any signs of termite activity, it’s important to schedule regular inspections by a professional pest control service to detect any potential issues early.
- Consider preventative treatments: Professional pest control services can provide preventative treatments such as soil treatments or bait stations to help prevent termite infestations before they occur.
By taking these preventative measures and working with a professional pest control service, you can help prevent a termite infestation in your Arizona home or business.
When APC is treating your home on a regular basis, our technicians have been trained to look for any signs of termite activity every time they are there. However, in addition to this, we recommend an annual inspection to be sure that a termite colony hasn’t started in an area that we don’t see on a regular basis.
Subterranean termites can be very serious and can cause significant damage to wooden structures if left untreated. Here are some reasons why subterranean termites are considered a serious pest:
- They can cause extensive damage: Subterranean termites eat through wood from the inside out, causing significant damage to the structure of your home or building. They can cause thousands of dollars in damage if left untreated.
- They are difficult to detect: Subterranean termites live underground and often enter buildings through hidden access points, making them difficult to detect until significant damage has already been done.
- They can cause safety hazards: If subterranean termites damage the structural integrity of a building, it can create safety hazards for those inside, such as collapse or injury from falling objects.
- They can impact property value: A termite infestation can significantly lower the value of your property if it is not treated and the damage is not repaired.
- They can attract other pests: Subterranean termite infestations can attract other pests that feed on wood, such as carpenter ants or beetles, which can cause additional damage.
Overall, subterranean termites are a serious pest that should not be ignored. If you suspect you have a termite infestation, it’s important to contact a professional pest control service as soon as possible to inspect your property and determine the best course of action to prevent further damage.
If your neighbor has termites, it does increase the risk of termites spreading to your home or property. Termites are social insects and can move from one location to another, making it easy for them to spread from one property to another. Here are some reasons why your home may be at risk if your neighbor has termites:
- Shared soil: Subterranean termites live underground and can move from one location to another through soil. If your home shares soil with your neighbor’s property, termites can easily move from their property to yours.
- Close proximity: If your home is located in close proximity to your neighbor’s property, termites can move from their property to yours simply by crawling from one structure to another.
- Infestation severity: If your neighbor’s property has a severe termite infestation, it increases the likelihood that termites will spread to your property.
- Shared structures: If your home shares structures with your neighbor’s property, such as a common wall, roof, or foundation, it increases the risk of termite infestations spreading.
If you have concerns about termites in your area or if your neighbor has a known termite infestation, it’s important to schedule regular inspections by a professional pest control service to detect any potential issues early and take preventative measures to protect your property.
Subterranean termites are a common problem in Phoenix, Arizona, and here are some warning signs to look out for:
- Mud Tubes: Subterranean termites build mud tubes to protect themselves as they travel from their nest to their food source. These tubes are typically found near the foundation of a structure and can be a sign of an active termite infestation.
- Swarmers: Subterranean termites will often swarm in the spring, usually after a rain. These swarmers are winged and will emerge from their nest in search of a mate and a new location to build a colony.
- Wood Damage: Subterranean termites will eat through wood from the inside out, leaving a thin layer of wood or paint on the surface. If you tap or knock on an area of wood and it sounds hollow, it could be a sign of termite damage.
- Sagging Floors or Ceilings: As subterranean termites eat through wooden structures, it can weaken them, causing floors or ceilings to sag or feel spongy.
- Discarded Wings: After mating, subterranean termite swarmers will shed their wings. Finding discarded wings around windowsills, doorways, and other entry points can indicate a termite infestation.
- Presence of Mud or Dirt in Crawlspace or Basement: If you have a crawlspace or basement, check for the presence of mud or dirt as it can indicate the presence of subterranean termites.
If you notice any of these warning signs, it’s important to contact a professional pest control service as soon as possible to inspect your property and determine the extent of the infestation. Early detection and treatment can help prevent further damage and save you time and money in the long run.
When APC does a termite treatment for you, the first step is an inspection. Once we inspect and measure the treatment area, we provide a proposal and diagram in writing. A treatment may include trenching soft soil and applying termiticide around the foundation of your home. It could also include a sub-slab termiticide injection in patios and porches. It may also include a wall foam treatment for interior areas.
The exact treatment plan will be determined once an inspection has been done. APC cannot provide a verbal quote for a termite treatment – an in-person inspection and measurement must be done.
Another important note is that APC only uses Termidor products for our termite treatments, which is well known as the best and most effective termiticide on the market.